- skylinerzx-6 likes this
- phoenixdragondreams likes this
- mama-dragon likes this
- wierdogal reblogged this from doctorwho
- wierdogal likes this
- auntamy likes this
- makingthemostofit likes this
- raymundpecho likes this
- spanishinquistion likes this
- lambentline likes this
- sarabethie likes this
- rantspace464 likes this
- cenusecristian likes this
- openbracketsatireclosebracket reblogged this from doctorwho
- blueberrysecretdesire likes this
- weneeeeeedmorewax19 likes this
- greaceu reblogged this from doctorwho
- awesomeful likes this
- bankston likes this
- fromunderthecorktree reblogged this from doctorwho and added:
- trisidael likes this
- egemegem likes this
- direct4life likes this
- floorlightandbeer likes this
- lunastellaris likes this
- pauvre--coeur likes this
- i-am-not-a-psychopath likes this
- thegeektastichedgehog reblogged this from doctorwho
- dicktouching likes this
- reversingpolarity likes this
- huntersonahotelbed reblogged this from doctorwho and added:
- mattywhite likes this
- doctorwho reblogged this from throw-tribbles-at-them
- throw-tribbles-at-them posted this
The issue here is that I have ideas, but they would all be too problematic.
See, I love Merlin but its too historically innacurate to make a good Doctor Who episode. Also, Arthurian legend was already sorta-kinda tackled in Battlefield. Casting issues with Colin Morgan, Anthony Head and Richard Wilson as well.
Another one of my favorite shows is Downton Abbey. Yes, it is historic, but I also think its the type of show that would suffer if it had a run-in with a Time Lord. Also, casting problems as well. All British television shows seem to run into each other with that.
I also enjoyed, for its short run, BBC’s Robin Hood. Again, there is severe problems with historical accuracy, and minor casting problems. It’s also over, so there is that problem.
Just about the only other shows I watch are Bones and NCIS occasionally. Both American crime shows, which would clash horribly with the plot of Doctor Who. The general idea is, though, that any crossovers I would like would be incredibly problematic at best.
I’d kill for a Primeval cross-over. They don’t exist in the same universe but you could just kind of skip over the fact that Primeval never mentions the several alien attacks on the world and dinosaurs infiltrating the present is a perfectly acceptable thing to happen in Who. You couldn’t really have the Doctor helping send dinos back to the past because that would be pointless but the Primeval crew bounding around in the TARDIS for a couple of episodes would be awesome. I think either Connor and the Doctor would be bffs or Connor might revert to s1 persona and just be in awe of the Doctor’s intellect. I think he’d love Abby because she has a companion personality aka a badass. Becker, Matt and the Doctor would seriously butt heads.